Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Disney Day 2

Oh my! What a day! We got up early and spent the day at EPCOT. We got to see all kinds of fun stuff. We saw a very cool show called Turtle Talk. Totally sweet! We also did the Mission Space ride. B2, B3 and I did the one that was less intense but Marshall and B1 did the higher-excitement one. Let's just say that my "thrill junkie" husband walked off with an air-sickness bag in hand (unused but handy just in case)! He recovered enough to ride the Test Track! We saw lots of cool stuff in the World Showcase and then got our snacks and headed to the hotel. Then we were in for a real treat. Marshall made reservations for the Hoop-Dee-Doo Review. What a blast! It was so worth the 9:30 dinner time. The food was good and the show was so much fun. Well, there was a tie between the show and the couple, D'nea and Steven, who sat in front of us and played the "Hoop-Dee-Doo" game with the all-you-can-drink draft. When the finale came around, Marshall was chosen by the cast to go on stage. He got to play the Indian. I took plenty of pictures that I hope to share soon! The kids and I laughed so hard! He even got to talk about it on the bus back to the hotel! Marshall rocks for putting that together for us. B1 and I decided that he just likes to say, "Hoop-Dee-Doo" Just ask him! My feet hurt and I am so exhausted. There will be no trouble with getting the kids to bed!

No comments: