Friday, January 23, 2009

Finally, a new post!

Well, I know it's been over two months since my last post. I can't imagine why, with three children, a husband who just started a new career, homeschooling and a new church I can't find time to update my blog! Let's just say that we had a great time at Disney World, the lost wallet was returned by the airline, Thanksgiving and Christmas were great and now we are starting a new year! Hey, everyone needs a do-over once in a while!


During the Christmas holidays, Marshall and B1 went hunting with my brother. While they were gone doing manly, yucky hunting-type things, I got to stay with my sister-in-law, which I never get to do. We don't often get to spend time together so I really enjoyed it. Not to mention she has two of the cutest girls so B2 got to be among girls-finally! She also has two nieces who came over to play with them! It was so much fun. While I was there, my SIL made these yummy crackers. As soon as I got back to my aunt's I had to make them for her and I made them again when we got back home!! I want to share it with you but with a warning! They are VERY addictive!!

Herbed Crackers

1 box saltine crackers
one package dry ranch dressing mix
1-1/3 cup canola oil
2T red pepper flakes

Put all of the crackers into a gallon jar with a lid. Mix the other ingredients together, pour over the crackers. Turn the jar occasionally for 24 hours (if you can wait that long) until crackers are coated.

Enjoy!

No comments: